jordan0420

Newstar Sunshine

23 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am disappointed to learn that Newstar Sunshine is deemed too young to post on this forum. I think that her pictures are perfectly legal and a work of art. She is a stunning young lady and I think that she is mature enough to knowledgeably direct her own modeling career. I would ask the moderator to reconsider allowing her pictures to be posted here.

She is a very young looking model imho and we are very keen to distance these boards from such young looking models.

Everytime a set comes up of her, us admins are inundated with people reporting the pics as inappropriate and underage hence we aim to remove them as soon as possible.

dont try holly or kylee either...... lol

I take it posting a link to another site is a no good either.

Tried this yesterday. Thought it might have been okay as there were no photos but it seems to have been removed.

I take it posting a link to another site is a no good either.

Tried this yesterday. Thought it might have been okay as there were no photos but it seems to have been removed.

Hey, no we don't want linking of that material either. I did mean to message you to explain why the thread was removed but I forgot who had poosted it! sorry!

New member here, What age would be considered acceptable??

Nudity should follow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/18_U.S.C._2257 and non-nude (underwear/sexy poses) should be 16+ but more to the point should look that old, not look like a little girl.

New member here, What age would be considered acceptable??

Nudity should follow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/18_U.S.C._2257 and non-nude (underwear/sexy poses) should be 16+ but more to the point should look that old, not look like a little girl.

im almost 18, but given the right clothes and hairdo i could easily look like a tween. so just cause they look young, dont make it so.... :P

doesnt mean im condoning breaking the rules

Edited by MsPotatoHead

This is true, but if people see 'child-like' pictures of grownup models then they may think that its fine to put up pictures of children, which we don't want.

given the right clothes and hairdo i could easily look like a tween

14104730_20622979.jpg

given the right clothes and hairdo i could easily look like a tween

14104730_20622979.jpg

smiley-taunt001.gif

Canine.jpg

A Meal Ticket??? A sanitation worker??? A Groomer??? The guy with the leash??? The Funny Looking Fat Naked Guy At The Computer??? <<< Too Much?

Whatever people think, Newstar Sunshine photos are not meant to depict a sexual nature and is perfectly legal. I think that she is older now and should be allowed on this board.

Whatever people think, Newstar Sunshine photos are not meant to depict a sexual nature and is perfectly legal. I think that she is older now and should be allowed on this board.

I would find it very entertaining for you to try and convince me and the rest of the staff that she is 16 yrs. old, which is the board rules. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Your fapping material is available elsewhere. Google is your friend.

Yep, as said many times - if you want to take exception with the rules which are there for good reason, then go elsewhere!

Hi all, I am disappointed to learn that Newstar Sunshine is deemed too young to post on this forum. I think that her pictures are perfectly legal and a work of art. She is a stunning young lady and I think that she is mature enough to knowledgeably direct her own modeling career. I would ask the moderator to reconsider allowing her pictures to be posted here.

Newstar Sunshine is not a young lady, she is a child. And because she is a child, she is not mature enough to knowledgeably direct her own modeling career.

The owners of this board have set the lower age limit for models at 16. It is not up for negotiation in the case of Newstar Sunshine or any other model.

I think that she is older now and should be allowed on this board.

Being older than you were yesterday does not make you 16. If you are determined to see her on this board try back in 3 to 4 years. In the meantime there are lots of other places to go.