Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More backdoors sorta
[WTF] Wuh-Tuh-Fuh Forums > W-T-F Community > Cool Websites and Links
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
chemist
After having seen the Angelic model backdoor I did a little digging and found out that you can get into Ivanaplay.com just by clicking on the members link.

I also found out that you can gain entrance to teenphotoclub.com aka lateenclub by clicking on the members link.

The Angelic model spoof is though wordpress just like that old spoof for Tipi Model but I don't think the Tipi model spoof works anymore.
dp22606
txs
MsPotatoHead
good to know, thanks
potito
nice ! thx
dcbrf3
QUOTE(potito @ Oct 1 2012, 10:32) *
nice ! thx

Thanks!
petje
Let's see wink.gif
zagor
Thanks
Tiggerslair
worth a try
sisepuede991
partydance.gif
QUOTE(chemist @ Sep 22 2012, 13:33) *
After having seen the Angelic model backdoor I did a little digging and found out that you can get into Ivanaplay.com just by clicking on the members link.

I also found out that you can gain entrance to teenphotoclub.com aka lateenclub by clicking on the members link.

The Angelic model spoof is though wordpress just like that old spoof for Tipi Model but I don't think the Tipi model spoof works anymore.

hunterhunt124
QUOTE(chemist @ Sep 22 2012, 18:33) *

thx
lookstwice
thnx a bunch rolleyes.gif
kruuzer
thanks
CyberTop
Thank you very much
cobaltkid
DUDE! awesome Find man!
x49
thx
sky
thx
earplugs

great
msngroup5
thank you
unc71
QUOTE(chemist @ Sep 22 2012, 14:33) *

awesome
pf875
QUOTE(chemist @ Sep 22 2012, 14:33) *

wattafuh
bakamono
Very nice, thanks from a n00b.
freezer
Thanks for the backdoor
grest
Nice girls TY
Boardrubber
Thanks
MC Bachman
Thanks.
putz2
nicest...muc hos
J-pec
not sure if that work, but thanks.
THANKS A LOT
budfan
QUOTE(chemist @ Sep 22 2012, 13:33) *

thx
kloolk
thnks
redland
thanks
luuker
It seems work, thnx
roman
nice
pulveriserad
Nice!!
drone33
THANKS A LOT
Korsibar
thk
cruz
sWEET, THANKS
patozcl
thanks
qwerty
thanks
shrek
is it wrong to giggle when someone says "backdoor"?
al_the_bull

thanka
j335i

Thanks
Fresh prince
thanks
Artemis
Nice, thanks.
carlesp
cool!
popiuz
thanks
vadermaul
Thanks.
hooterer
thx
johnny55
Still great
whootwhoot
what am I missing here?

Neither link works; ivanaplay.com takes you to a model directory w/a members entrance that doesn't open up w/out a proper pass. And teenphotoclub is a dead link altogether. What are you seeing, Johnny 55

what am I missing here?

Neither link works; ivanaplay.com takes you to a model directory w/a members entrance that doesn't open up w/out a proper pass. And teenphotoclub is a dead link altogether. What are you seeing, Johnny 55
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.