Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sandra Model is PREGNANT and given birth to boy so no nude works
[WTF] Wuh-Tuh-Fuh Forums > W-T-F Community > General Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3
richnclaire
Sandra of FAME GIRLS was pregnant and gave birth to a boy so she not going to pose nude now guys

Preggo Preggo

Can you see what it is yet.

Sandra FAME GIRL model is a bit big
bostonkid
idk whether to be aroused or sad
marcor85
QUOTE(bostonkid @ Nov 21 2011, 22:32) *
idk whether to be aroused or sad

noooo
SiDHEaD
hmm that's a bummer, she seemed to be the most promising one. Not sure why it now means she can't go nude tho tongue.gif
Jc4
That's too bad. Starting to get good
richnclaire
Yeah but if SHE DID go nude then you want to see all those Flabby Russian fat bits where the kid popped out and she all split and streched like a saggy balloon?

Maybe her days at the top are over. Who want to look at a NN mummy from Russia now she done that?

Washed up I think....

hamdrishkai
You call her "Washed up" because she wanted to start a family? LOL
celithrandil
i think she gave birth to a girl....
richnclaire
I wonder if Sandra Orlow will let the baby girl start modeling at the same age her mother let her start...

Well looking at this mother and baby bath shot it would seem she (sandra) is not adverse to photographs being taken of the baby...

Sandra Kisterskaya is now her married name.... If you copy & paste that into google pictures you get quite the eye opener.

Will 2012 be the year Sandra Orlow / Sandra Kisterskaya goes nude ? Or even topless? Its a tough call.

Probability is a no.
fishes
Loved Sandra for years. Lets just hope little Veronika grows up just just like mum.
richnclaire

Totally AGREE
jimmy
I would still love to see her nude even after having the baby.
POOH
so does that mean she didnt do a photo shoot while she was pregnant, i would love to see that, a pretty pregnant woman is a trully beautifull thing.
sandrafansc
Definately still would love to see her naked after the baby.
pöpö
agree.naked would still be so nice..
count
we can only pray haha
richnclaire
The mystery is how they can keep pumping out set after set online during a "downtime" period for her.
By downtime I mean when

a ) She was actually pregnant
b ) She had given birth
c ) The early months after her birth as she shaped up.

Even the trailers for her next sets are not giving the slightest hint she might be even close to pregers.

I think the only logical explaination is that she worked like a dog all summer of 2010 to get about 100 sets done and in the can.
Thats only 10x clothes changes over 10x days so it could have been done in less than two weeks.

Here are the previews (sneek peeks) of her next sets to come. NEXT SETS - No sign of baby yet in them

She is also known as Sandra Kisterskaya and Sandra Orlow and Sandra Model

How Will I Get Pregnant???
kalpazan
thanks......
Larkman
Well this sucks
franceneleflor
QUOTE(Larkman @ Feb 1 2012, 11:46) *
Well this sucks

true dat!
Parkfan1983
Pregnent or not still looks amazing
pppipoka
I am not suere the girl pregnat was really she
richnclaire
Oh come ONNNN

We are not talking photoshop crop and chop here.
There is no doubt at all that Sandra Orlow was pregnant and gave birth.

Denile is not a river in Egypt.

She is not pregnant.... its just gas....
Aonity
QUOTE(richnclaire @ Feb 2 2012, 04:15) *
Oh come ONNNN

We are not talking photoshop crop and chop here.
There is no doubt at all that Sandra Orlow was pregnant and gave birth.

Denile is not a river in Egypt.

She is not pregnant.... its just gas....

wish we could photoshop her husband out of her pictures. A quote from Planet of the Apes, "He's so damned ugly!"
richnclaire
If she can open her legs to that - she can open her legs to us. Come on Sandra Orlow we want to see some action.
redmage58
haha, I wouldnt mind seeing her nude even if pregnant >.>
spanky
Bah, she's lost it in my eyes.. her last sets are just terrible.
richnclaire
So it would seem set 187 is Sandras last ever set. How do I know this? In a blog discussing Sandra in Set 186 the blogger states how much he likes her but then says the last imortal line which seems to bring to an end Sandra Orlows reign as queen of teen tease. Good bye Sandra...

So here is his review - and his last comment....

You know what’s really weird? I actually found Sandra to be extremely hot in this set.

Maybe it’s the hair and makeup combo, or the way her tits push through her dress, or maybe the outfit itself. I don’t know. Whatever it is, it’s a shame she didn’t do it before. Maybe she did and I didn’t notice. But in this set she just looks… sexy. Damn you Sandra! Shame on you for causing wood.

The set itself is a typical Sandra set. We have the same poses, that silly duck face she does, and the see through tights that doesn’t get shown in the correct angles to give up the goods. There was one shot from behind that would have possibly shown pussy, and I even threw it into Adobe Photoshop to alter the colors. If the quality of the photo was better, or if the lighting was a bit brighter, it would have been nice. Sadly, it was a no go. Damn you again Sandra!

The size of the set is decent. Not too big, not too small. About 150mb in size, 113 images. The quality is actually decent despite my comment in the previous paragraph. Lot of detail. So much detail, that even though her dress isn’t see through, in a lot of the photos you can still make out her nipples. Well, the shape of them at least. Now that I think about it, if Virginia had worn this dress, she’d probably poke an eye out.

Only one Sandra set left before she goes on her break.

Let’s face it though, she’s not coming back.
oscillateher
QUOTE(richnclaire @ Nov 21 2011, 17:48) *
Sandra of FAME GIRLS was pregnant and gave birth to a boy so she not going to pose nude now guys

Preggo Preggo

Can you see what it is yet.

Sandra FAME GIRL model is a bit big

awwwwwwwww......!!!
HiveOne
thanls
cbazzwuhtuhfuh
What a bummer sad.gif
OmarAlcazar
damn! bad luck guys
richnclaire
YES ITS A GLOBAL CRIME SHE HAS RETIRED !
thatoneguy
That is the craziest news I have heard in awhile! Sandra pregnant. Who is next? Let's have a pool.
OldeWolf
That is just making me want to help contribute more to her growing family. tongue.gif
damonic
Grats
pazguato
How old is Sandra today?
doyouknowneil
Congratulations Sandra. There's more to life than modelling anyway..not to say that she can't go back to it.
fdsa
bummer sad.gif
buffaloe24
I hope she continues, but if not she definitely gave us some wonderful picture sets
larosa67
Good for her. Too many so-called fans forget that these ladies do not live their lives for them. She has been modeling for a long time and need to live her life with her hubby now. I wish her well.
darkangelus
@agree with you
hzach
Even pregnant she looks very sexy... But well, maybe there are some new pics coming in the future
Rabbits1
Still drop dead gorgeous
mntlifer
well, I still hope she does more nudes
ribbert
hopefully she comes back
punisher
QUOTE(franceneleflor @ Feb 1 2012, 04:43) *
QUOTE(Larkman @ Feb 1 2012, 11:46) *
Well this sucks

true dat!

What a lucky guy to have one that!
YehaNoha
Even after the pregnancy she looks so good!
supersonicjett
I tried the google search and all i found were links back to here... and a bunch of sandra bullock pics....lol
cutielaurie
very lucky guy hehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.